According to NBC4i, a regional gas station has lowered its prices significantly for Thanksgiving week, but not all cars are eligible to take part.
Sheetz announced it is lowering unleaded 88 gas to $1.99 a gallon from Monday until Nov. 28 for its 368 gas stations that carry that type, including the ones in Ohio. The week’s price at Sheetz for unleaded gas is nearly two dollars lower than the national average, which sits at $3.64 as of Monday morning.
RELATED STORY: What kind of car takes unleaded 87 or 88 gas?
In June, Sheetz offered a similar promotion dramatically lowering its gas prices for unleaded 88 and ethanol 85 flex to more than one dollar below the national average.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Oscar-Winning ‘Fame’ & ‘Flashdance… What A Feeling’ Singer Irene Cara Dead At 63
- Shots Fired at Off Duty Officer Downtown
- Cardi B Got Cozy In Chanel Over Thanksgiving
- Sabrina Elba Was Everything In This Miu Miu Dress
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Style Goals In All Black Dolce & Gabbana
- Will Shanquella Robinson’s ‘Friend’ Be Extradited From U.S. To Mexico For Femicide Arrest Warrant?
- Karrueche Tran Gets Candid About The Power Of Love And How She Keeps Her Peace On Social Media
- Crystal Hayslett Is The Personification Of Preparation Meeting Opportunity
- Danisha Baughan Is Bridging The Gap Between Social Media, Millennials, And Unsuccessful Relationships With Conveaux
- Happy Thanksgiving From HB!