According to NBC4i, Mortgage rates dropped slightly as central Ohio home inventory increased and properties remained on the market for longer, according to a housing report by Columbus Realtors.
Columbus Realtors’ Central Ohio Housing Report for December found the average sales price for a home was $318,581, dropping only $650 from $319,231 in November. Still, the shift represents a six-month decrease since the market hit 2022’s peak in June at $354,380.
Compared with 2021, prices were up in December with the average sale price 9.4% higher, an increase of just over $27,000 from last year in central Ohio.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Yung Miami Is ‘Back Outside’ In NYC In An All Black Look
- Wrongfully Convicted Victim and Civil Rights Lawyer Speak Out to Raise Awareness
- “New Besties” Meg The Stallion and Vice President Kamala Harris Celebrate Women’s History Month
- Minnesota Republican Claims Genocides Between Native Americans And White People Went ‘Each Way’
- Black Tony Is Finally Coming To Work…At 11 O’clock [WATCH]
- 6 Important Things To Know About Ramadan
- Grandview Heights students evacuated after bomb threat
- Saweetie Dishes On Her Candy Crush Collab + Her Desire To Portray Play A Super Villain On The Big Screen
- Conservative Twitter Melts Down Over The Possibility That Donald Trump Will Be Arrested
- Medical Minute With Dr. Mel: Black Vets Denied Benefits?
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Autopsy released for baby who died after Ohio Amber Alert
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’
The Top 18 Red Carpet Looks from the 95th Academy Awards
You Wont Believe What Singer D'Angelo Looks Like Now! [VIDEO]