According to NBC4i, The Cleveland Browns added two former Ohio State safeties after the NFL Draft by signing Ronnie Hickman and Tanner McCalister as undrafted free agents.
The addition of both defensive backs meant Cleveland secured four former Buckeyes on Saturday after drafting offensive tackle Dawand Jones in the fourth round and center Luke Wypler in the sixth round.
Hickman started two years for the Buckeyes playing in all 26 games and led the team in tackles in 2021 with 100. He was named second team All-American by the Associated Press in 2022 in which he recorded 53 tackles, one interception and seven pass breakups.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- Cam Newton Gets Swung On At His Own Football Camp [Video]
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Top ‘Sherri’ Exec Found Dead Amidst Financial Investigation
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia & Aphasia
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Killer Mike Salutes Cathy Hughes & Urban One Honors, Talks Grammy Vindication
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!