According to NBC4i, The Cleveland Browns added two former Ohio State safeties after the NFL Draft by signing Ronnie Hickman and Tanner McCalister as undrafted free agents.
The addition of both defensive backs meant Cleveland secured four former Buckeyes on Saturday after drafting offensive tackle Dawand Jones in the fourth round and center Luke Wypler in the sixth round.
Hickman started two years for the Buckeyes playing in all 26 games and led the team in tackles in 2021 with 100. He was named second team All-American by the Associated Press in 2022 in which he recorded 53 tackles, one interception and seven pass breakups.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win 50 Cent Concert Tickets!
- Chilli Reveals How Her And Usher’s Relationship Finally Ended
- Chloë Bailey Serves Face And Body In Latest Instagram Photos
- Niecy Nash Slays In A Red Greta Constantine Gown
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Naomi Osaka Reveals She’s Expecting A Baby Girl During Princess-Themed Shower
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- MILF MANUAL: How I Learned To Be An Effective Co-Parent
- Celebs React To Jacky Oh’s Devastating Death
- Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022