In very sad news in Canton, Ohio, fire officials say a house fire that killed a 14-year-old boy was caused by a space heater.  Christian Werstler, passed away in the Monday night accident according to Firefighters said they found fire in the living room and the boy in a back bedroom. He was taken to a […]

Fire Officials have a warning for the public for this cold winter season. They are urging you not to plug your space heaters into power strips or extension cords. According to, officials warn that this is a major fire hazard because power strips and extension cords are not equipped to handle the extra current […]

Firefighters in Fresno, California said a man house-sitting for his parents tried to use a blowtorch to kill some dangerous black widow spiders and set the home on fire. According to, firefighters said the man escaped the house safely. No injuries were reported from the fire, which damaged the second story of the home and […]


Officials say that the fire started around 1 am Saturday morning on the 1st floor of a townhome and quickly spread to seven other units, eventually destroying an entire building at the Vista at Rocky Fork residences. Six townhouses were destroyed and two others received heavy damage. Every resident escaped the building but it did […]


  According to Columbus Firefighters are looking into the cause of an overnight blaze at an apartment complex off of East Livingston Ave.   Two people were reportedly taken to OSU Wexner for precautionary reasons.  For more on this story click here     SOURCE 10TV.COM  

Radio One Exclusives

On this day 33 years ago, Michael Jackson's hair caught on fire while he was shooting a Pepsi commercial.

National News

A 45-year-old unidentified man set himself on fire outside Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday.

Arts & Entertainment

  Firefighters have responded to a gas explosion on the 2800 block of West Broad Street.  The explosion has caused a second-alarm fire and at least one person has been reported injured. NBC4i has reported that a construction crew hit a natural gas line and a nearby restaurant’s oven sparked the source of the fire.  Crews are […]


GATLINBURG, TN (WSMV) – Three people were killed when wildfires tore through Sevier County overnight, forcing thousands of residents and visitors to evacuate Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. At a press conference Tuesday afternoon, officials said the victims will not be identified until next of kin is notified. Approximately 14,000 residents and visitors are believed to have […]

News & Gossip

The Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church, a historical black church in Greenville, Mississippi, was set fire by what appears to be Donald Trump Supporters. The church was found last night engulfed in flames with “VOTE TRUMP” spray painted on the side. See video below:


Revenge is a dish best served completely engulfed in flames. This is common knowledge. But the hardest part about enacting flaming revenge on those who’ve wronged you is keeping that anger in check, lest you skip important details in the revenge process like MAKE SURE YOU’RE SETTING THE RIGHT CAR ON FIRE. A Florida woman […]


  According to ABC6 an apartment complex off Brice Road just north of Livingston Ave in the1700 block of Century City West around 9 p.m.  The complex caught on fire after a series of explosions at the complex maintenance building.  No reports of any injuries but a lot of families have been displaced. It is […]