CLOSE
18 reads
Leave a comment
Blue Cut Fire Rages Through 30,000 Acres In Southern California

Source: David McNew / Getty

In very sad news in Canton, Ohio, fire officials say a house fire that killed a 14-year-old boy was caused by a space heater.  Christian Werstler, passed away in the Monday night accident according to MyFox28Columbus.com.

Firefighters said they found fire in the living room and the boy in a back bedroom. He was taken to a hospital in Akron where he passed away from smoke inhalation.

No other injuries were reported in the fire.

Also On Magic 95.5 FM:
comments – add yours
×