Even history books can confirm how long black people have been in competition with one another. Divided by skin complexion as house and field Negroes, we were forced to create segregation within our own race. Trickling down from generation to generation, black people seem to still embody this desire to compete and tear one another down. Could this be why black people don’t support each other?
For the full article Click Here
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- The Weather Channel Was The Only Channel To Air All Of President Obama’s Speech On Climate Change
- Trial Begins for Two People Accused of Bad Butt Injections
- An Interview With Choreographer Travis Payne
- Time to Get Tested: At-Home Kit Keeps HIV Testing Private
- Little Known Black History Fact: Julian Abele, Architect