If you’re serious about getting that body in shape, you’re going to need to adjust your diet so that you incorporate these power foods into your diet. Check out five of my favorite any time foods.
1. Avocados. These babies contain lots of fiber and oleic acid, an unsaturated fat that can help lower cholesterol and raise your HFL. Not to mention, they taste great with any salad.
2. Raisins. These chewy little pieces of heaven are a great source of iron, which our bodies need to help blood transport oxygen. A lot of women lack the proper amount of iron, which makes this snack a healthy choice.
3. Yogurt. Besides coming in lots of delicious flavors, this popular food contains live active cultures that help to prevent yeast infections and lots of calcium which strengthens bones.
4. Tomatoes. Because these contain Lycopene, tomatoes act as an antioxidant to your body. With no fat and about a gram of fiber, this can be an easy power food to work into your daily diet.
5. Peanuts. Studies show that peanuts can lower your heart disease risk by around 20%. An ounce of these bite sized nuts has 166 calories and about 14 grams of fat – perfect for a handy, purse ready, healthy snack on-the-go.
Get health tips, recipes and more at yoplait.com/yoplaittoday.
“Healthified” Fluffy Orange Fruit Dip [Recipe]
Fashionable Fitness Tips For 2011
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
Distracted driving law in Ohio goes into effect next week
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54