A Greek Orthodox minister is facing charges of rape and unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. On Thursday morning 56-year-old Patrick Hughes appeared in court after posting an online ad asking for “taboo sex- no age restrictions.” Hughes thought he was meeting a 14-year-old and 9-year-old boys but instead was caught as a part of an online sex sting. Hughes is a part of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral in Columbus. For more on this story click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Teen Shot After Trying to Sell iPod
- Google Street View Car Greeted With Shotgun In Detroit Neighborhood
- Target, Kohl’s Are Hiring More Than 100,000 Seasonal Workers
- Jesse Jackson Jr. Puts D.C. House On Market
- LOCAL: Woman Who Unknowingly Married Father Goes Viral