The Ohio Department of Transportation has officially announced their construction plans for the I-270/US-23 corridor in North Columbus. Serving as the 4th largest congested area in Ohio, the goal of the plan is to make traffic flow smoother between ramps. O-DOT plans to start the project next summer and it is set to take about 30 months.
The funding comes from federal redistribution money, also known as money unused by other states for transportation projects that is put into a federal pool. Overall, O-Dot said that the project is important because it will eliminate crisscrossing traffic. For more on this story, click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- JENNIFER HUDSON MIDDAY CELEBRITY BUZZ- Jennifer Takes the Stage For Duet with Prince In Shy-Town
- Is Your Sexual Partner Number Really that Important?
- LOCAL: Parents Now Have Options Regarding Underperforming Schools
- Fall Nail Art Craze: The Sequin Mani
- ELECTION 2012: President Obama Posting Big Lead Over Romney in Ohio, Other Key States