Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
Well, flash forward to today in Charlotte, North Carolina where things got real sour between them all over again. But this time, the cameras were there to capture the action (watch it below).
Nicki Minaj derailed the “American Idol” auditions in Charlotte, North Carolina today, after swearing at Mariah Carey and threatening, “I’m gonna knock you out” … sources tell TMZ.
In the footage, obtained by TMZ, Nicki is clearly furious … shouting, “I told them, I’m not f*ckin’ putting up with her f*ckin’ highness over there.”
Sources say Nicki later threatened to “knock out” Mariah … but that part wasn’t captured on tape.
It all went down while the two were sitting at the judge’s table … with Keith Urban sitting in between them and Randy Jackson sitting on the far end, next to Mariah.
We’re told the whole thing exploded over a disagreement about a contestant’s performance.
According to our friends at MouthToEars.com, producers ended the auditions for the day so the two judges could cool down.
Big wigs on the show seem uncharacteristically upset by the blow up — it appears this was no joke and it seems producers are worried about Mariah and Nicki co-existing for the long haul.
Nope, this doesn’t bode well for “AI.” We don’t see this getting any better. The last thing they can afford is for Miss nicki to go crazy during a live edition of the show. It would get hella ratings, but would also inflict major damage PR wise.
“American Idol,” you got a problem on your hands. Somebody might have to go. If so, who could it be?
See Video &
- Nicki Minaj Tells Mariah Carey She’d “Knock Her Out” [Video]
- Michelle Obama Gives 5 Reasons Why You Should Vote Early [Exclusive Interview]
- Michelle Obama: 5 Reasons Why Barack Obama Stays So “Cool” [Exclusive Interview]
- Chad Moves On From Evelyn With The Momma From The Movie “Baby Boy” !
- Miguel Talks Sex, Love and R&B: ‘I’m An Alternative To Lazy Art’
- EJ Greig Cracks Up Michelle Obama With His Barack Obama Impression [Exclusive Interview]
- New Hosts of 106&Park, what did you think???