Wesley Snipes has been released from prison and placed under home confinement to serve out the remainder of his sentence for tax evasion reports TMZ. The ‘Blade’ actor served more than two years behind bars for tax evasion.
Snipes left the McKean Federal Correctional Institution in Pennsylvania on Tuesday and was transferred to the New York Community Corrections Office, which will supervise his home confinement.
His house arrest is slated to end in July.
Folks pay your taxes, you cannot beat the IRS!
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Marvin Sapp and Friends at the Palace Theatre
- Rollin with Jones Motor City Trip Sweepstakes
- Raheem Devaughn Takes Us On Set Of “Love Connection” [VIDEO]
- $4.8m Price On Ugandan Rebel Leader Jospeh Kony’s Head
- 15 Copycat Restaurant Recipes