The insider tells it all, “There will NOT be a Season 3.”
Compared to the first season’s two million viewers per episode, only a little over one million viewers have tuned in each week since the premiere of the show’s new season. The storylines on this show are oh-so-boring, no ONE cares!
And if you’re wondering about ‘Basketball Wives Miami,’ the show is scheduled to return in August, but may also be getting the pink slip !
Will you miss the LA show?
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Bad Habits Couples Engage In
- NeNe Leakes Is A Million Dollar Housewife
- ‘L&HH Atlanta’ Stars Erica Dixon & Shay Johnson Share Bloodly Brawl
- White House Denies Jay-Z Spoke With President Obama About Cuba Trip
- LaToya Jackson I Didn’t Know Janet Was Married!