Kobe Bryant is in a tooth-and-nail fight with his mother over some priceless basketball memorabilia, including his 1998 All Star ring.
Seems Kobe’s mom, Pamela Bryant, made a deal with Goldin Auctions to sell hoards of Kobe’s bball swag, including a 2000 All Star game signed ball, game and practice jerseys from his days at Lower Merion High School, a Lakers jacket and shorts, trophies, his varsity high school letters and lots of other stuff.
According to a lawsuit … obtained by TMZ … the auction house gave Pamela a $450,000 advance, which she says will be used immediately to buy a new home. According to the lawsuit, Pamela told the auction house Kobe gave her all the stuff outright 5 years ago.
But Kobe has beef, claiming he’s the owner of the stuff and he’s trying to block the auction.
So a fearful Goldin Auctions has gone to court, naming Kobe as the defendant and asking a judge to declare Pamela the owner of the goods.
A judge has yet to rule.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/page/2/#ixzz2SI4CvGKX
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- [Audio] First Listen- New Music From Mariah Carey and Miguel
- WIN TICKETS BY GUESSING PICTURES OF ROLLER COASTERS
- WIN TICKETS TO SEE MINT CONDITION LIVE IN CONCERT!!!!
- WIN UP TO $100 BY LISTENING TO THE MID-DAY CAFE!!!!
- Happily Ever After: Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon’s Fairytale Vow Renewal Ceremony
TV's Top 10 Most Ratchet Celebrity Moms [Photos]
1. Mother of Bebe’s Kids (who is never actually seen)Source: 1 of 4
2. Rochelle Rock- Everybody Hates ChrisSource: 2 of 4
3. Tasha Mack- The GameSource: 3 of 4
4. Mary Jenkins - 227Source: 4 of 4
Kobe Bryant NBA Star and Mom In Bitter Legal Battle was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com