Ariel Castro’s Daughter, Arlene, Speaks Out
The daughter of Ariel Castro and former friend of Gina DeJesus finally breaks her silence, as news breaks of her father’s dark secrets and the discovery of the three missing women.
Arlene Castro made a tearful plea on Good Morning America, asking her best friend for forgiveness for her father’s actions.
Gina DeJesus, then 14, was last seen with Arlene at a payphone as they called their mothers to ask if they could have a sleepover. Arlene went home, but Gina never made it. Arlene, choking back tears, also said she hopes she gets a chance to see Gina and to introduce her to her children. She contends that she never had any suspicions her friend was tied up inside the house. See the rest of her account, here
Kidnapping Victim Michelle Knight Photo Released
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Michelle Singletary: Don’t Waste Your Money on a Wedding
- Why Don’t People Like Tiki Barber? (Do We Have to Ask)
- Sybil Wilkes with the News Headlines
- Little Known Black History Fact: Blind Boone, Musical Wonder
- Spelman Twins Make History As School’s First Co-Valedictorians
Ariel Castro’s Daughter offers apology to teen friend & victim Gina DeJesus was originally published on wzakcleveland.com