Former Destiny’s Child singer LeToya Luckett has been cast in a recurring role in the upcoming third season of VH1′s “Single Ladies” this summer.
The singer who owns her own boutique in Houston, will play Felicia Price, a mean and rigid founder and Senior Partner of Price Management, one of the most influential music management companies in the world.
Joining LeToya will be Damien Wayans who will play David Berenger, April’s (Charity Shea) main foil at Price Management — a masterful sycophant, and a slick manager on the Atlanta music scene.
I hope the addition of these two can help this sinking ship which used to be one of my guilty pleasures.
Spotted at theybf.com
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Little Known Black History Fact: Harold “Buddy” Hudson
- Thank a Nurse Today: Nurses’ Round-the-Clock Care is Critical
- Columnist Calls For The Black Community To “Wake Up”
- Tornado Survivor Finds Dog (Video)
- Ways to Test a Sista to See if She’s Interested in Dating You