After investing in a six-figure deal for the re-launch of Mass Appeal magazine last month, the Queens MC diversifies his portfolio to the dealings of retail with a new shoe store.
Although details of the actual day of opening and name of the store have not yet been revealed, Nas says the spot will be open in 2013.
We’ll make sure to keep an eye out for any further details.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Kenya Moore Facing Eviction from Atlanta
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cathay Williams, Buffalo Soldier
- COMMENTARY: NY Jets Star Vows to Be Better Father to 12 Children By Eight Women
- Buckeye Valley Teacher Plead Guilty To Engaging In Sexual Relationships With Two Students
- LOCAL: Passenger Punched by RTA Driver Found Guilty of Disorderly Conduct