Attorneys for Ariel Castro, the Cleveland man accused of holding Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus, and Michelle Knight captive in his home for nearly decade, entered a not guilty plea for their client Wednesday morning
A pre-trial is scheduled for June 19 at 9 a.m.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Ka-Ching!: 5 Tips to Extreme Couponing
- Little Known Black History Fact: The Legacy of Medgar Evers: 50 Years Later
- Show Dad Some Love: Expand Your Family Tree
- Staged Detroit Police Purse Snatching Goes Horribly Wrong
- Toni Braxton Returning To Music