Four people are dead and several others are in custody after a shooting at a St. Louis business, officials said.
Police say two men and two women were shot dead at about 1:40 p.m. at the Cherokee Place Business Incubator, according to KTVI. There is no active search for shooting suspects; The St. Louis police tweeted that the shooting was a murder-suicide and that “the shooter and three victims are deceased.”
The building was evacuated and police interviewed witnesses on the scene, according to the paper. One witness, Kevin Johnson, told the paper that he was having lunch across the street when he saw a barefoot woman run out of the business screaming. She met with arriving officers and pointed to the business.
The 4,000-square-foot building houses numerous independent businesses.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Whitney Houston: Your Choice for Top R&B Female
- Little Known Black History Fact: E.B. Henderson
- ANALYSIS: Save Our Black Children From Drowning, Teach Them to Swim
- Insurance Card? It’s On My Cell
- Lightning, High Winds, Rain, But No De