Former White House adviser, Van Jones, who resigned under duress over his past activism as well as “crude” remarks he made about Republicans, took to Twitter on Sunday morning after the verdict came in and posted a powerful picture of civil rights leader Martin Luther King, Jr., in a hoodie similar to that Trayvon Martin was wearing the night he was gunned down by George Zimmerman.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Top 10 ‘Myths’ That Are Actually True
- Who’s That Girl? Black Intern on Zimmerman’s Defense Team Speaks Out
- ANALYSIS: Zimmerman Wants Gun He Used to Kill Trayvon Martin Returned; Talks of Law School
- Little Known Black History Fact: Cecile Kyenge
- Robert Zimmerman, Jr: Trayvon Martin Caused His Own Death [VIDEO]