Jen Selter has a butt that defies all logic and pysics. She arguably has the most famous butt since Kim Kardashian became a celebrity, accruing a following of 2 million on Instagram alone, and launching the hashtag #seltering, which refers to her signature move: popping her butt while using various props to put her feet and hands on. Here, she demonstrates five moves that will help you get an ass like hers.
1. Donkey Kicks. Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart. Keeping your right foot flexed and leg bent, raise your right leg and press your heel toward the ceiling until your foot is directly above your butt. Squeeze your glutes and slowly return to starting position but keep your knee off the ground. Repeat this 15 times and then switch legs.
2. Doggy Hydrant. Start on all fours, hands shoulder-width and knees hip-width apart. Keeping your feet flexed and knee bent, open your left leg out to the side until your inner thigh is parallel with with the floor. Squeeze your glutes and your abs and return to the starting position with your knee only slightly off the floor. Repeat this 15 times and then switch legs.
3. Chair Kicks. Grab a chair (preferably a tall chair) and face it away from you. Stand an arms-length behind the chair with your feet together and grab the back of the seat with both hands for balance. Lean forward slightly and lift your right leg directly behind you, keeping your knee straight but not locked. Squeeze your glutes and make sure to square your hips with the chair; don’t open your hip out to the side when you kick behind. Raise your leg as high as you can and then lower your leg with control and return to the starting position. Repeat this move 10 times and switch legs. Do two sets of these.
4. Squat Pulse. Begin standing with your legs wider than shoulder width apart, toes turned out, and your arms straight out in front of you. Squat down and keep your knees in line with your toes, squeeze your abs tight, and keep your back straight. Stay in squat position and pulse up and down, raising and lowering your butt 6 inches or so each time. Pulse 10 times before relaxing and standing. The trick is to stay in squat position until the end; don’t stand up until you’re finished. Repeat 15 times and do three sets of these.
5. Squat Kick. Start standing with your legs wider than hip-width apart and your toes slighty turned out. With your arms straight in front of you, lower yourself into a squat until your butt is just below the height of your knees. Make sure your knees stay behind your toes when you squat. If your knees reach past your toes, widen your stance a little bit. Next, stand back up and when you reach starting position, lift your left leg as high as you can directly to the side of you. Lower your leg back to the ground with control. Repeat 10 times and switch legs. Do three sets of these.
Continue reading 5 Moves For Getting the Best Booty Ever, Demonstrated by Jen Selter
We Love Blue Ivy Carter
<ul id="sidebar-home-sidebar" class="xoxo">
<li class="widgetcontainer widget_ione-most_popular">
<h3 class="widgettitle">WHATS TRENDING</h3>
<div class="ione-widget-container ione-widget-most_popular">
<ul id="most-popular" class="post-list">
<li><a href="http://mycolumbusmagic.hellobeautiful.com/1628754/zach-galifianakis-kappa-alpha-psi/">Guess What Famous White Comedian Is A Member Of A Historically Black Fraternity</a></li>
<li><a href="http://mycolumbusmagic.hellobeautiful.com/2267941/16-year-old-niagreen-gets-a-beatdown-from-mom-on-facebook-live-for-being-a-thot/">16 Year-Old #NIAGREEN Gets a Beatdown From Mom on Facebook Live For Being a “Thot”</a></li>
<li><a href="http://mycolumbusmagic.hellobeautiful.com/2265940/mrstealyourgrandma-reminding-us-age-aint-nothin-but-a-number/">#MrStealYourGrandma Reminding Us Age Aint Nothin But a Number!</a></li>
<li><a href="http://mycolumbusmagic.hellobeautiful.com/1540282/what-ever-happened-to-the-singer-tweet-new-music/">What Ever Happened To The Singer, Tweet?</a></li>