The move comes in following numerous accusations and problems involving many of GM’s product.
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — General Motors announced recalls of more than 8.4 million vehicles worldwide, most of those for faulty ignition switches.
The sum of vehicles recalled Monday amount to the company’s largest single day of recalls this year. In addition to the ignition switch recalls, the automaker is recalling vehicles for faulty wiring and fasteners.
It expanded by $500 million to $1.2 billion the charge it will take for costs related to the recalls this quarter.
READ MORE: Fox8.com
Article Courtesy of CNN Money and WJW Fox 8 News
Picture Courtesy of GM, CNN Money and WJW Fox 8 News
Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee
1. Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee1 of 18
2. Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee2 of 18
3. Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee3 of 18
4. Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee4 of 18
5. Remembering Legendary Actress Ruby Dee5 of 18
6. images-96 of 18
7. rubydeecg7kepduy8dm7 of 18
8. rubydee-18 of 18
9. rubydee9 of 18
10. ruby-dee10 of 18
11. rubydeeyu0c3ifdqwzm11 of 18
12. 7997075712 of 18
13. ruby-dee-large-msg-12015551353413 of 18
14. 160300025-actresses-angela-bassett-ruby-dee-and-gettyimages14 of 18
15. 6c60a703452f0641483f1492b5f233cd15 of 18
16. rd-rubydee-americangangster-slap16 of 18
17. jackie-robinson-and-ruby-dee17 of 18
18. ruby-dee-300x31918 of 18
General Motors Calling for Lots of Vehicle Recalls was originally published on wzakcleveland.com