Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- Cardi B & Fashion Nova Team Up To Donate $1,000 Every Hour To People Impacted By COVID-19
- Dublin City Schools Push Graduation Ceremony To July 26th!
- Governor DeWine Moves to Release More Prisoners to Stop Coronavirus Spread
- Jobs Available During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Christian Keyes Reads Follower For Filth After She Criticizes Him For Saying ‘Black Women Are Superheroes’
- Ari Lennox Is Serving Black Girl Magic in ‘BUSSIT’ Video [WATCH]
- La La Launches New Makeover Show ‘Reclaim Your Life’
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton Both Get The ‘Laverne and Shirley’ Treatment
- Coronavirus Updates: Vitamins You Should Take To Boost Your Immune System [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Does Having A Baby Ruin A Relationship? And Kanye West Wants To Leave Hip Hop [VIDEO]