Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- Feds Bust Former Browns Player For Weed
- Central Ohio Beauty Stores Fall Victim To Repeated Thefts!
- Columbus Police Shoot and Kill Wanted Homicide Suspect on North Side
- Ohio’s Own: Otterbein University Changing the Conversation About Racism
- [EXCLUSIVE] Lexi Allen Warns Millennials About “Prophet” Joshua Holmes
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Jazzy Report: Texas Sues California
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Once Said That Would Make No Sense To Today’s Kids
- Michelle Williams Says To Leave People Who Walked Away At Your Lowest Right Where They Are