Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Get It Right, Get It Tight: Tiffany Haddish Shows Off Her 30-Day Body Transformation
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Cincinnati: The Plan For CPS Students To Return To School Week Of Feb 1st
- Joe Exotic Says He Was “Too Gay” To Receive Trump Pardon
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Viral: A Thread Of Our Favorite Bernie Sanders Memes From The Inauguration
- Tennis Superstar Naomi Osaka Becomes New Global Ambassador for TAG Heuer