Ain’t nothing like a good sweet potato pie recipe like your grandma used to make! But if your grandma was like every old school grandma, she didn’t really have a recipe!
So we wrote our recipe down for Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe for you enjoy and share with your entire family!
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 2 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 small can (5 ounces, about 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons) evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 prepared pie shells, unbaked
Mix butter, potatoes, sugar and evaporated milk until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, and cinnamon; mix well. Pour into the prepared pie shells. Bake in a 350° oven for about 1 hour, until set.
Makes 2 pies.
- Who Are The Proud Boys? Here’s A Look Into Who Trump Told To “Stand Back And Stand By”
- ‘Lovecraft Country’s’ ‘I Am’ Episode Was A Reminder Real Bodies Matter
- Is Insecure’s Molly The New Joan from Girlfriends?
- Gary’s Tea: NeNe Leakes Reads Andy Cohen & Ex-Friend Wendy Williams For Filth! [VIDEO]
- Here Are Tips On How To Travel During The Coronavirus Pandemic [WATCH]
- Usher, Girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea Welcome Baby Girl Sovereign Bo
- TRIED IT: The Nailest’s At Home Press-On Nail Kit Have My Hands Looking Salon Fresh!
- It’s A Girl! Kevin Hart And Wife Eniko Welcome Baby #2
- Cincinnati: Woman Needs Help With Holiday Decorations Husband Is Battling Cancer
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 30, 2020: Trump vs. Biden — $1M+ Global Deaths — Diversity Efforts Continue