CLEVELAND, Ohio — As we await the verdict for Cleveland officer Michael Brelo, another situation tied to the case wrapped up Wednesday.
Alfredo Williams has been acquitted on allegations that he threatened to kill officer Brelo if he wasn’t convicted in the deadly police chase from November 2012.
READ MORE: WKYC.com
Article Courtesy of WKYC Channel 3 News
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images
Cleveland Wants Justice – Cleveland police officer Michael Brelo Trial: LIVE Updates
1. A judge — not a jury — will decide whether Brelo is guiltySource: 1 of 5
2. 17471730-mmmainSource: 2 of 5
3. Timothy Russell’s sister, Michelle Russell testifiesSource: 3 of 5
4. 17450208-mmmainSource: 4 of 5
5. Cleveland police supervisors testify... kind of.Source: 5 of 5
Man Related to One of the 2012 Deadly Chase Victims Acquitted of Murder Threat was originally published on wzakcleveland.com