If you were seeking another reason to pack up and move to Canada, Taco Bell has you covered.
The fast food giant is now offering a Cheetos Crunchwrap Slider, and for just $2.99 in Canadian dollars – that means $2.22 in U.S. dollars.
A press release for the miniature menu item states that the product comes in three flavors: beefy cheddar, spicy chicken and supreme, which of course is “packed with classic supreme filling including seasoned ground beef, warm nacho cheese sauce, sour cream and tomatoes.”
No word on if the company plans to push the new product out to the U.S.., but Taco Bell die-hards have their fingers crossed.
READ MORE: NewsNet5.com
Article and Picture Courtesy of WEWS NewsChannel 5 Cleveland
Radio One's Future History Makers 2016
1. 14565187701767Source:wzak history makers 1 of 10
2. 14565188576843Source:wzak history makers 2 of 10
3. 14565188535286Source:wzak history makers 3 of 10
4. 14565188493717Source:wzak history makers 4 of 10
5. 145651884512Source:wzak history makers 5 of 10
6. 14565188377684Source:wzak history makers 6 of 10
7. 14565188255009Source:wzak history makers 7 of 10
8. 14565188117396Source:wzak history makers 8 of 10
9. 14565187979349Source:wzak history makers 9 of 10
10. 14565187841247Source:wzak history makers 10 of 10
Taco Bell in Canada in Putting WHAT in Its Crunchwrap Sliders? was originally published on wzakcleveland.com