But there was one more surprise: The former model officially announced to The Daily Dish on Tuesday that she and Peter are indeed separated. Bailey revealed, “He lives in Charlotte, and I live in Atlanta.”
She continued, “I am definitely taking some time to myself to figure out how I want to move forward. I don’t want to rush into anything, so I think this time apart is good for us.”
Fans of the Real Housewives of Atlanta franchise watched when Cynthia and Peter joined the show in season 3, got married, and dealt with all the drama that comes from being married, doing business together, and living all of it front of millions of people every week.
Cynthia added, “And I think the space apart, I think he can appreciate it as well. I think it gives people time to think and process and just move forward in a way that really is healthy for everyone involved.”
The news of the pair’s separation comes just a few months after a video surfaced showing Peter speaking closely with another woman.
Source: E Online|PHOTOCREDIT: Getty
Cynthia Bailey Gives Back, Hosts Second Annual My Dream Speaks Gala (PHOTOS)
1. 1. Cynthia Bailey hosts the second annual My Dream Speaks Gala.1 of 5
2. 2. Real Housewives Of Atlanta star and host for the evening, Cynthia Bailey and Global Language Project CEO and founder Angela Jackson strike a pose together. Looking good, ladies!2 of 5
3. 3. Global Language project founder Angela Jackson gives thanks to supporters of her organization and shares with the audience why she is so passionate about the Global Language Project.3 of 5
4. 4. The children of P.S. 261 perform their version of "Empire State Of Mind," showcasing their progress in Global Language Project's courses.4 of 5
5. 5. Les Nubians take the stage to close out the night with an amazing and eclectic performance in their native tongue, French.5 of 5
Cynthia Bailey Drops A Major Bombshell About Her Marriage was originally published on globalgrind.com