The former Secretary of State has had enough of the reality star’s sexist antics and believes he is unfit to lead the nation.
In lieu of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s “grab any p—y” he wants comments, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has finally broken her silence on the presidential election.
“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post.
“He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”
It’s unclear if the Republican will be voting for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton instead, the Huffington Post noted.
Her rebuking of the reality star-turned-politician came one day after the Washington Post released audio from 2005 of Trump, who was unaware that his mic was on, bragging about sexually assualting women. He said to then Access Hollywood host Billy Bush that he forced himself on women, can’t help but to kiss beautiful women when he sees them and then graphically described an encounter with a married woman, who has been identified as journalist Nancy O’Dell, who rejected his advances.
“I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it,” Trump can be heard saying. “I did try and f–k her. She was married. And I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said, ‘I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.’”
“I moved on her like a b—h, but I couldn’t get there,” he adds. “And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.”
Rice is not alone in rebuking her party’s presidential nominee.
As previously reported, dozens on dozens of high profile folks including Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Rep. Mia Love (R-Utah), conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt and former GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina have dialed back their support for the businessman and/or called for him to drop out of the race.
“I have wanted to support the candidate our party nominated. He was not my choice, but as a past nominee, I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference,” McCain said on Saturday.
He continued: “But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.”
Trump did apologize saying he was “wrong,” but vowed that he’ll “never withdraw.”
“I’d never withdraw. I’ve never withdrawn in my life,” Trump told The Washington Post on Saturday. “No, I’m not quitting this race. I have tremendous support.”
Article Courtesy of HelloBeautiful
Picture Courtesy of Getty Images and HelloBeautiful
To The Left, To The Left! Condoleezza Rice Calls For Donald Trump To Drop Out Of Presidential Race was originally published on wzakcleveland.com
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Two Crazy Grandma's Fight While Daughter Gives Birth