“Some say he should had killed me,” says Joy Lane.
The entire situation surrounding the Facebook killer and the people he hurt is awful. One thing that was horrifying to see was some on social media blaming the killer, Steve Stephens’, ex-girlfriend for taking the life of Robert Godwin Sr.
Lane herself felt the hate spewing at her on social media and shared how this unfortunate incident has changed her life forever.
Despite how some of you may feel, the Godwin family took the time to reach out and meet Lane in person for some needed healing.
She told Tonya and Debbie Godwin during the meeting, “I feel bad; the last thing he would have said is my name and he didn’t know me or why he was saying.”
Celebrities React To The Shooting Death Of Alton Sterling By Police
1. The world is outraged after a video surfaced on Tuesday night of a Baton Rouge, Louisiana police officer shooting and killing an unarmed Black man who was selling CDs outside of a Food Mart. Sterling was shot multiple times in the chest and back and died immediately.Source:Instagram 1 of 18
2. Zendaya was one of the first celebs to react on social media.2 of 18
3. Diggy Simmons shared his feelings on Twitter.3 of 18
4. Wiz Khalifa has a message for the people.Source:Instagram 4 of 18
5. NBA star John Wall simply tweeted Sterling’s name.5 of 18
6. D.L Hughley spoke out on cops wearing body cams.6 of 18
7. Justin Timberlake pleaded for the killings to stop7 of 18
8. He continued.8 of 18
9. Iggy Azalea tweeted for justice9 of 18
10. Nick Jonas shared his thoughts10 of 18
11. Samira Wiley wants the media to “Say His Name.”11 of 18
12. Karrueche shared her condolences.12 of 18
13. Amy Schumer sent her love.13 of 18
14. NBA star Jeremy Lin expressed his frustration.14 of 18
15. Angie Martinez expressed her shock.15 of 18
16. Bernie Sanders suggests a solution16 of 18
17. Tyler James Williams shared his thoughts17 of 18
18. Busta Rhymes vented on Instagram.Source:Instagram 18 of 18
Source: News One