Former Ohio State Buckeye Ryan Shazier amazed us during the first round of the 2018 NFL draft by walking to the podium to announce the Steelers first-round pick.
Shazier is a linebacker for the Pittsburg Steelers and sustained a spinal injury during the 2017 season. Since that injury, Shazier has only appeared in public in a wheelchair and has been undergoing physical therapy to learn to walk again. Shazier has said that he wants to play football again but reports were saying that walking again was unknown. Well after last night Shazier has proven that walking again can be accomplished.
Watch the momentous walk to the NFL draft stage
- BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Caitlin Clark Sets All-Time NCAA Division I Scoring Record
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- CDC Announces Changes to COVID Guidelines
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
- The Flenory Brothers Story Will Continue In Season 4 of ‘BMF’
- The Chosen One: Ben Wallace Talks Going Undrafted to NBA Hall of Fame
- Watch: BET’s ‘Comic View’ Returns With An All-Star Lineup of Comedians
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead