Beer lovers rejoice!
Columbus over time has grown to be a passionate beer capital in the Midwest. Don’t miss out on the last week of Craft Beer Week to taste the best brews in the city.
Breweries, bars, and restaurants are taking part in the festivities. Whether you want to sample the best IPA or taste the best-paired food and beers, there is something for everybody.
For more information go here.
National Beer Day: A Beautiful Acquired Taste
1. Beer and snack over glossy blue1 of 15
2. Two types of beer in tankards2 of 15
3. Close-Up Of Beer Glass On Table3 of 15
4. Germany, Bavaria, glass of beer, backpack, sunglasses and hiking shoes on wooden bench4 of 15
5. Tilt Shot Of Beer Glass At Restaurant5 of 15
6. Close-Up Of Beer Glasses On Table At Restaurant6 of 15
7. Close-Up Of Beer Glass On Table7 of 15
8. Low Section Of Woman Standing By Beer Glass On Table At Bar8 of 15
9. Close-Up Of Beer In Drinking Glass On Table In Sunny Day9 of 15
10. Scenic sunset with beer10 of 15
11. selective focus dark beer and foam with Beer mug and soft flare filter11 of 15
12. Two glasses of beer on a table in the garden12 of 15
13. Glasses of beer at the Local Taphouse, East St Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia13 of 15
14. Close-Up Of Beer On Table14 of 15
15. Beer Tap15 of 15