Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Ohio Moving Closer To Increased Minimum Wage Rate
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- Two Chillicothe School Districts Cancel Classes After Flu Outbreak!
- Justin Beiber Announces Tour with Ohio Stops
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- Jazzy Report: New Immigration Rules
- D.L.’s Top 10 Great Kobe Bryant Moments
- Ohio Health Officials Investigating 2 Possible Coronavirus Cases
- Mommy Moment: 5 Ways to Help Your Child Make Friends!
- Nicki Minaj’s Brother Sentenced to Life!