Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- 2024 St. Jude Radiothon, Help a Child in Need – DONATE NOW
- Diddy Sued For Sexual Assault By Male Producer, Claims He’s A Cancel Culture VIctim
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- LAPD Reveals How They Busted Multimillion-Dollar Sneaker Theft Ring
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Wyclef Jean To Perform At Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival
- Fans Got It Bad: Usher Adds Multiple European Dates To His ‘Past Present Future’ 2025 Global Tour
- Brooklyn Man Shot & Killed Over A Black & Mild Cigar
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!