Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- I’m Plus Size And Tried A Bra By Savage X Fenty
- Looking Ready To Pop, Ciara Debuts A Platinum Blonde Lewk
- Black Man Who Filmed White Woman Calling The Cops On Him At Central Park Asks People To Stop Sending Her Death Threats
- POLL: Only 1/2 of Americans Down to Get COVID Vaccine
- 2/3 of Us Rarely Get Enough Sleep
- Hot Spot: Who Can Battle TLC In A VERZUZ?! & Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Colorism [VIDEO]
- Kenya Confirms NeNe’s Alleged Secret Side Dude Allegations
- Jenifer Lewis Sings ‘Take Your Knee Off My Neck’ In Song For George Floyd
- Judge Hatchett Predicts What Will Happen In The Case Of George Floyd [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Former Columbus Meteorologist Mike Davis Sentenced to Several Years in Prison Time