Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Local J. Alexander’s Accused of Racially Targeting Group of Black Women!
- After Lawsuit, Upscale New York City Salon Will Learn How To Style Black Hair After Once Banning Braids And Afros
- LET’S MAKEUP: Get Your Lipstick Game Ready For The Winter! Here Are 10 Colors You Need This Season
- Slam Dunk! Dwyane Wade Drops Dope Sock Line At Target
- Stuff the Bus Toy Drive
- Mo’Nique Sues Netflix Over Alleged Racial Discrimination
- Several Injured In California School Shooting
- Prince’s Cousin Revealed He Overdosed & Died Days Before His Death on the Plane!
- Bishop Vashti Murphy McKenzie Talks About The Selah Leadership Encounter For Women 2019
- Gayle King Did Nude Photoshoot in College!