Police have arrested an Ohio woman for keeping her boyfriends body in her hotel room for 4 days after he died from a drug overdose. Workers reportedly discovered the body at the Crosslands Motel in Sharonville June 14 after investigating a foul odor.
The deceased was identified as Jacob Tackett, and police say his 34 yr old girlfriend told authorities that he stopped breathing after they used heroin together June 10. The woman continued to use heroin in the room after his death and covered him with a sheet. She has been charged with abuse of a corpse.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Boyz II Men Coming to Columbus Commons!!
- Hughley TV: Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [Video]
- FORD TO CUT 7,000 WORKERS, 2,300 OF THEM IN U.S.:
- Steadman Graham’s ‘Identity Leadership’ Emphasizes The Importance Of Finding Your Purpose
- James ‘Talent’ Harris Is Ready For Summer
- Inside Her Story: Why Rihanna’s Deal With LVMH Is A Big Deal
- Seriously Ignorant News: Not Such A Happy Birthday
- Morning Minute: Say Goodbye To The Barn