Cardi B is officially a mommy! The Bronx rapstress gave birth to her and Offset‘s baby girl, Kulture Kiari Cephus on Tuesday night in an Atlanta hospital. Her husband was by her side at the time of the birth.
This is Cardi’s first child and Offset’s fourth. The pair have been in the headlines for months, first starting with their secret marriage last September, their big proposal last year and the baby reveal on Saturday Night Live earlier this year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Did The Dallas Police Chief Lie About Not Being Able To Fire Amber Guyger?
- ‘We Are All Community’: Tamron Hall Previews Her New Talk Show
- US and China Trade Agreement Stalled
- Amber Guyger Is Fired For Killing Botham Jean Is His Own Dallas Apartment
- Dallas Police Say Amber Guyger Has Been Fired
- MODEL MONDAY: Jasmine Sanders Shines Without Victoria’s Secret
- Mike Epps is Trolling Kevin Hart on IG!
- DAVE CHAPPELLE AND KAEPERNICK TO BE HONORED AT HARVARD UNIVERSITY:
- Shooting in North Columbus
- Ohio Strip Club Loses Liquor Licenses After Allowing Lap Dance/Drug Purchases Using Food Stamps