The Ohio State University suspended head coach Urban Meyer for 3 games following a more than two week long investigation regarding his knowledge of domestic abuse against former assistant coach Zach Smith.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
OSU President Dr. Michael Drake and the school’s Board of Trustees met and deliberated for more than 10 hours Wednesday before coming to the conclusion that Meyer would be suspended. In addition OSU Athletic Director Gene Smith was suspended from August 31 through Sept 16.
Meyer will miss a home against Oregon State and Rutgers, and a neutral-site game against TCU at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
- #Over40 – How To Stress Less This Holiday Season
- EXCLUSIVE: Bakari Henderson’s Family Looks For Justice In Greek Retrial
- Praise! Chance The Rapper Going On Sabbatical To ‘Learn The Word Of God’
- Ways to Decode His Body Language
- Family Of 4-Year-Old Shot Makes Effort To Change Residence Law
- Is Sheriff David Clarke Next On Mueller’s Russia Probe List?
- Dear Queen, Taking Mental Health Breaks Are Necessary
- Op-Ed: Kevin Hart Stepped Down As Host Of The Oscars, And I’m In My Feelings About It
- 50 Cent Plays Marriage Counselor To Cardi B And Offset
- Don Lemon Fact-Checks Donald Trump’s ‘Flat-Out Lie’ About Barack Obama’s Campaign