There is a celebration for the Italian community this weekend. it has been running since 1980. Its a 3 day celebration where anyone can indulge in the Italian culture. It will be held in the Italian village starting Friday. It is 5 dollars to get in to the festival. The festival hours are 5 pm-11pm on Friday, noon to 11 pm on Saturday, and Sunday it goes noon to 7 pm. There will be live music, church events, and a lot of food vendors there so you can have an experience of being around Italian culture. It will be located off of 720 hamlet street in Columbus, Ohio. There will be shuttle parking available.
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Lil Mo Posts Photo On Date With New Man, No More Karl Dargan
- Boyz II Men Coming to Columbus Commons!!
- Hughley TV: Erica Campbell On What It Means To Be A Christian [Video]
- FORD TO CUT 7,000 WORKERS, 2,300 OF THEM IN U.S.:
- Steadman Graham’s ‘Identity Leadership’ Emphasizes The Importance Of Finding Your Purpose
- James ‘Talent’ Harris Is Ready For Summer
- Inside Her Story: Why Rihanna’s Deal With LVMH Is A Big Deal
- Seriously Ignorant News: Not Such A Happy Birthday
- Morning Minute: Say Goodbye To The Barn