There is a celebration for the Italian community this weekend. it has been running since 1980. Its a 3 day celebration where anyone can indulge in the Italian culture. It will be held in the Italian village starting Friday. It is 5 dollars to get in to the festival. The festival hours are 5 pm-11pm on Friday, noon to 11 pm on Saturday, and Sunday it goes noon to 7 pm. There will be live music, church events, and a lot of food vendors there so you can have an experience of being around Italian culture. It will be located off of 720 hamlet street in Columbus, Ohio. There will be shuttle parking available.
- Disney “Frozen” Is On It’s Way To Columbus!
- Toya Wright Is Not Here For Reginae Carter’s Relationship: ‘I Don’t Like The Age Difference’
- You OK Sis? Tommie Lee Arrested Twice In 24 Hours For Child Cruelty And Stalking
- LHHATL’S TOMMIE LEE ARRESTED AGAIN!!
- ‘Empire’ Recap: Cookie Lands A Promising New Signee
- Little Known Black History Fact: Ntozake Shange
- Greenleaf Season 3, Episode 8 Recap: ”The Price of Freedom”
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Enter to Win a Family Four Pack of Boo at the Zoo Tickets