There is a celebration for the Italian community this weekend. it has been running since 1980. Its a 3 day celebration where anyone can indulge in the Italian culture. It will be held in the Italian village starting Friday. It is 5 dollars to get in to the festival. The festival hours are 5 pm-11pm on Friday, noon to 11 pm on Saturday, and Sunday it goes noon to 7 pm. There will be live music, church events, and a lot of food vendors there so you can have an experience of being around Italian culture. It will be located off of 720 hamlet street in Columbus, Ohio. There will be shuttle parking available.
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- CBUS 411 Report: Use This App To Get Your Snow Shoveled!
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Government Shutdown Affecting Your Food Assistance
- Is There A Such Thing As A “Baby Cougar”
- OSU offering free tickets to government employees during shutdown
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways