There is a celebration for the Italian community this weekend. it has been running since 1980. Its a 3 day celebration where anyone can indulge in the Italian culture. It will be held in the Italian village starting Friday. It is 5 dollars to get in to the festival. The festival hours are 5 pm-11pm on Friday, noon to 11 pm on Saturday, and Sunday it goes noon to 7 pm. There will be live music, church events, and a lot of food vendors there so you can have an experience of being around Italian culture. It will be located off of 720 hamlet street in Columbus, Ohio. There will be shuttle parking available.
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Dave Chappelle Plans Benefit Concert in Dayton
- A Very Special Fantastic Voyage Baby Gender Reveal!
- Aaliyah’s Wax Figure Unveiled!
- Michael Colyar’s Show Will Be So Good He Wishes He Could Be In The Audience