John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- Tamera Mowry Drinks Sister Tia’s Breast Milk
- MJB New Music, New TV Show: Netflix “Umbrella Academy”
- Sisterwives or Nah: Man Arrested For having 3 Wives in Different States
- Memes Glory! Twitter Isn’t Letting Up On the Tristan Thompson, Jordyn Woods, and Khloe Drama
- Black History Month 2019: Prince
- LeBron James’ ‘Space Jam 2’ Set For 2021 Release
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- What We Know About The Death And Alleged Murder Of Tamla Horsford
- 2 Baltimore Women Accuse R.Kelly of Sexual Assault
- Love And R&B’s #OHSOREALScenario