John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- Cuteness Overload! Cardi B Shares Video of Kulture Enjoying Her Daddy’s Music
- Prince Estate Team Offers To Lower Their Fee Citing Better Relationship With His Family
- Stacey Dash Reportedly Owes Thousands In Back Taxes
- This is Dope: Signing Day for High School Seniors Starting Jobs!
- A Biracial Family Was Having A Photoshoot In The Park When #SidewalkSally Attacked Them For ‘Trampling The Grass’
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Stiffing His Personal Chef Out Of $35,000
- Columbus Say Hello To “The #1 Player In The Country”!!! Jordan Horston!!!
- Delaware State Police Officer Draws Gun During Traffic Stop Involving Black Driver
- Ohio Man Sucker-Punches His Attorney!
- Wendy Williams Announces Return to Her Talk Show!