John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- Top 10 Prince Songs
- Woman with Missing Leg Crawls to Safety During Linden House Fire
- Prince’s Close Friend Billy Sparks Reflects on Purple Rain and Their Friendship
- How Big of a Prince Fan Are You? [Fan Quiz]
- Jussie Smollett’s Older Brother Breaks His Silence In Powerful Essay
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Is Perfectionism Toxic?
- Listen To Black Women | Should You Marie Kondo Your Personal Life?
- Dee Barnes Alludes To Dr. Dre Sexually Assaulting Her In 1991
- Ohio Family’s Missing Dog Turns Up in Florida!