John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- Police Seize 1.2 Million Dollars Of Marijuana
- Canadian Cannabis investor Banned from US
- ‘LHHNY’ Super Trailer Reveals Juelz Santana’s Battle With Substance Abuse
- New Orleans Pastor Convicted Of Cheating Hurricane Katrina Victim Out Of Road Home Money
- Hot Cheetos Thanksgiving Turkey!
- 14-Year-Old Hit, Killed By Stray Bullet Was 8 Months Pregnant
- Woman Sends $9K Through Drive-Thru Tube At Bank, Cash Goes Missing [Video]
- Chipotle Yields To Pressure And Offers To Rehire Manager Who Refused To Serve Black Customers
- Students Banned From Wearing ‘Memorial Clothing’ Or Anything That Says ‘RIP’
- Community Bands Together To Support OTR Senior Center