John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- OHIO: 22 Men Allegedly Attempted To Engage In Sex With Minors
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- Are You A Hairstylist Living In The NYC Metro Area? Then You Need To Be At The 2019 Extensions Expo
- Ben Carson Reportedly Continues War On Trans Community With ‘Disrespectful’ Comments
- Arrest Made In Connection To The Fatal Stabbing Of New York Teen
- No Charges Will Be Filed Against Cop Who Shot And Killed Ty’Rese West [Video]
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Women Do When He Doesn’t Call
- Say What? Lala Anthony Is Guilt Of This Beauty Faux Pas
- Beyoncé Vs. Lisa Bonet: Black Twitter Debates Two Icons