John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- Morehouse: Assistant Dean Accused of Sexual Assault
- Prison Life: R. Kelly Prefers to Solitary Confinement?
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting
- Central Ohio Baby Makes Model Debut For Huggies
- 5 Local Community Centers Will Help Beat The Heat This Weekend!
- Meghan McCain Whines That She Can’t Attack llhan Omar Because Trump Is Too Racist
- Excessive Heat Wave Coming for Ohio !
- Question Of The Day: Name a store you absolutely can not take your child? Child destroys $1300 worth of makeup in Sephora
- Buckeye Nation Get Ready!!!!! Ohio State football single-game tickets go on sale Friday