John Witherspoon is most commonly known for his funny roles on The Wayans Brothers Show, Boomerang and Friday movies but after 40 years in the game he is still doing comedy and on the road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
On a recent tour stop in Columbus Witherspoon shared how he once got recognized in the unemployment line while in between jobs. Witherspoon also talks about how he only got paid five-thousand dollars for his first appearance in the Friday franchise, if the next movie will happen and he plans about cutting back on work to semi-retire from the business.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- City of Columbus Launches “We Rise Together” Tee with Homage for Scholarship
- Cincinnati Public School students return to blended learning February 1st
- Happy Birthday, Dance Legend: Debbie Allen Keeps Dance Alive For 68 Years
- 16 Sultry Sade Tracks Perfect For The Winter
- Finish The Lyric: Test Your Knowledge Of These Aaliyah Songs
- Prayers Up: Minnesota Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns Reveals He Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- SPORTS: Two Cavs-Wizards Games Postponed Because of COVID-19
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy