Last month, Kenya gave birth to her daughter, Brooklyn Doris and finally we get to see her cute little face.
In an interview with PEOPLE, Kenya said, “I finally have everything I’ve dreamed of. She’s so perfect in so many ways. Makes 101 faces. This little angel …so beautiful. I feel so blessed. It’s all been so worth it.”
Nevertheless, even though Kenya has everything she wants and more, it didn’t come without some scares along the way. During the pregnancy doctors were concerned about Moore having an ectopic tubal pregnancy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She said, “There were so many scares along the way. We held our breath every time we went to the doctor.”
Moreover, in late October she also experienced preeclampsia, where she experienced extreme fluid retention as well as hight blood pressure.
Through it all Kenya as well as her baby girl are healthy and happy. Congratulations to Kenya Moore again and we can’t wait to see more of her family in the future.
See photos of Kenya Moore at her baby shower!
- Ohio teen gets perfect score on BOTH ACT and SAT exams
- Buckeyes fall to No. 19 Maryland 75-61
- CBUS 411 Report: Use This App To Get Your Snow Shoveled!
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Government Shutdown Affecting Your Food Assistance
- Is There A Such Thing As A “Baby Cougar”
- OSU offering free tickets to government employees during shutdown
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- EBT Recipients To Get 2 Months Worth of Stamps During Shutdown
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways