Last month, Kenya gave birth to her daughter, Brooklyn Doris and finally we get to see her cute little face.
In an interview with PEOPLE, Kenya said, “I finally have everything I’ve dreamed of. She’s so perfect in so many ways. Makes 101 faces. This little angel …so beautiful. I feel so blessed. It’s all been so worth it.”
Nevertheless, even though Kenya has everything she wants and more, it didn’t come without some scares along the way. During the pregnancy doctors were concerned about Moore having an ectopic tubal pregnancy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She said, “There were so many scares along the way. We held our breath every time we went to the doctor.”
Moreover, in late October she also experienced preeclampsia, where she experienced extreme fluid retention as well as hight blood pressure.
Through it all Kenya as well as her baby girl are healthy and happy. Congratulations to Kenya Moore again and we can’t wait to see more of her family in the future.
See photos of Kenya Moore at her baby shower!
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing
- Rihanna Cosigns Storing Your Weed In Her Fenty Beauty Packaging
- Dave Chappelle Plans Benefit Concert in Dayton
- A Very Special Fantastic Voyage Baby Gender Reveal!
- Aaliyah’s Wax Figure Unveiled!
- Michael Colyar’s Show Will Be So Good He Wishes He Could Be In The Audience