Last month, Kenya gave birth to her daughter, Brooklyn Doris and finally we get to see her cute little face.
In an interview with PEOPLE, Kenya said, “I finally have everything I’ve dreamed of. She’s so perfect in so many ways. Makes 101 faces. This little angel …so beautiful. I feel so blessed. It’s all been so worth it.”
Nevertheless, even though Kenya has everything she wants and more, it didn’t come without some scares along the way. During the pregnancy doctors were concerned about Moore having an ectopic tubal pregnancy.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
She said, “There were so many scares along the way. We held our breath every time we went to the doctor.”
Moreover, in late October she also experienced preeclampsia, where she experienced extreme fluid retention as well as hight blood pressure.
Through it all Kenya as well as her baby girl are healthy and happy. Congratulations to Kenya Moore again and we can’t wait to see more of her family in the future.
See photos of Kenya Moore at her baby shower!
- Local Program Helps Former Inmates Stay Out Of Jail
- Tattooed Woman From Ohio Arrested Three Times in Six Months
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering From A Stroke
- Love And R&B With John Monds: Thursday Night Special
- John Singleton Reportedly In Coma After Suffering Stroke
- DL’s Top 10 Interesting Facts About Pregnancy Tests
- Jazzy Report: How To Help Medicaid Save Billions
- Administrator Drew On Boy’s Head For Violating Dress Code [Video]
- Why We Can’t Get Enough Of Lauren London’s Character On ‘Games People Play’
- Man Arrested After Trying To Hit Interracial Couple With Truck