Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- ODOT Ready for Monday’s Winter Weather
- Substitute Teacher Arrested After Punching and Stomping Student in Brutal Classroom Fight
- Broadcast Legend Sybil Wilkes Launches Daily Newsletter
- Sybil’s Big-A Word: Usufruct
- NFL Wrap Up Week 10: The Week Of The Underdog
- Former Detroit Lion Charles Rogers Dies at 38
- Veterans Day Little Known Black History Fact: Captain Monika Stoker
- Roland Martin: Maryland HBCUs Need Your Support
- Huggy Lowdown: ‘No More Streaks’
- If Guy Were You: Don’t Ask Questions That You Don’t Want Answered
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: