Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Carter’s Romantic ‘Date Night’ Tiffany & Co. Family Affair Commercial [VIDEO]
- Blue Ivy Adds To The Love In Jay Z And Beyoncé’s Latest Tiffany & Co Ad
- Andre Rison Say’s He Knows Jon Gruden Is Not A Racist!? [VIDEO]
- Zendaya Coleman Is The Youngest Celebrity To Receive The CFDA’s Fashion Icon Award
- Rahm Emanuel’s Ambassador Hearing Set For Anniversary Of Laquan McDonald’s Murder He Allegedly Covered Up
- Columbus offering city employees vaccine incentive
- Columbus police holding gun buy back event
- New Chick-fil-A opening in Dublin
- Man guilty of Polaris mall shooting sentenced to up to 17 years in prison
- Nia Long Brings The Sexy To Old Spice’s New Commercial, Dishes On Her Most Stylish Character
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: