46 reads Leave a comment
Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- South High Boys Basketball team falls short in Division II State Final
- Harvest Prep Wins 1st Division III State Title [VIDEO]
- Columbus Police Recover Body from Scioto River
- Governor DeWine Proposes to Raise Smoking Age
- Barbra Streisand Facing Backlash For Michael Jackson Accusers Comments
- Jordan Peele Has Another Record-Breaking Hit with ‘Us’ at the Box Office
- Buckeyes survive to move on to Round 2 of NCAA Tournament
- Marion Hot Dog Stand Owner Arrested For Drug Trafficking
- Man arrested for shooting two passengers in car on I-670
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: