44 reads Leave a comment
Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gladys Knight Gives Her Stance on Kaepernick..
- Rihanna Launching Her Own Luxury Fashion House
- Dame Dash Tried to Seduce Beyonce Away From Jay-Z???
- Usher Switches Hairstyle Again!
- Soulja Boy Lands Movie Role Based On Real Life Home Invasion
- Spike Lee Planning “School Daze” Broadway Musical!
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Ohio Sees Record-Breaking Year For Organ Donations, Many Still Wait
- CBUS 411 Report: Urban Meyer To Be Football Analyst On Fox Sports
- Stevie Wonder Fired DL Hughley From His First Radio Job & 4 Other Things We Learned From DL Hughley’s RadioFacts Interview
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: