Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Analysis: Georgia Anti-Voter Law Dramatically Increased Absentee Ballot Rejections In 2021 Municipal Elections
- Biden’s Supreme Court Nomination ‘An Opportunity’ To Have A Black Justice Who Gets It On Civil Rights
- Kevin Ward, Openly Gay Mayor Of Hyattsville, Has Died From An Apparent Suicide
- Black Model Megan Milan Was Racially Profiled At An Asian Beauty Supply Store
- Kelly Price Reveals Sister Started The ‘Missing’ Rumor, Tried To Steal Money While She Battled COVID
- Black Don’t Crack: Regina Hall’s Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Shay Calhoun And LAM
- ‘Identity Politics’: Ben Carson Cries White Tears Over Joe Biden’s Vow To Nominate A Black Woman For Supreme Court
- RIP Tioni Theus: 16-Year-Old Black Girl’s Killing Could Be Linked To Human Trafficking, Cops Say
- Clueless About The Senate, Herschel Walker Says It’s ‘Unfair’ To Ask How He’d Vote On Bill That Already Passed
- Ohio’s First Gucci Store is Opening in Columbus
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: