Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 5 Things You Can Do While Social Distancing this Weekend!
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s Arrest Record In Fulton County Georgia To Be Expunged
- Front Page News: When to Expect Your Coronavirus Stimulus Check [VIDEO]
- Man Infected With COVID-19 Spits In Train Passenger’s Face Before Dropping Dead
- 6 Overdose deaths in 24-hour Span In Franklin County
- The Memorial Tournament, Director Confident That it Will be Played at Some Point This Summer
- Apply Now! Over 11K Jobs Available in Ohio During This Crisis
- COLUMBUS: ComFest 2020 Cancelled
- Memphis NAACP Wants Expedited Inquiry Into Black Woman’s Arrest
- Money Matters: Why Entrepreneurs Should Take Advantage of The Paycheck Protection Program [VIDEO]
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: