Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- King Arts Complex Looking For Artist to Paint Mural
- King Arts Complex Seeking Artists To Paint Wall Mural!
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- Gary’s Tea: Did Beyonce’ Have An Entanglement With August Alsina?! [WATCH]
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Actress Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru in California
- The Washington Redskins Officially Announce The Decision To Change Their Name
- Franklin Co. Coroner: 15 Fatal Drug Overdoses in 72 Hours
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: