Death is something we really don’t want to talk about, especially in the Black community. The truth is, we all have an expiration date, so I sat down with Lori Diaz, Licensed Funeral Director at Affinity Memorials Chapel.
She talked about the importance of a pre-arrangement, the funeral industry, options for the family and much more.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Otterbein University Hosting 4th Democratic Debate!
- Tamika Mallory Cuts Ties With Women’s March Amidst Infighting And Anti-Semitism Accusations
- Win Tickets to the Sketchbook Tour Ft. Fantasia, Robin Thicke and More!
- Kevin Hart Sued By SEX TAPE Partner For $60 Million
- Diddy Says His Girlfriend Lori Harvey IS NOT PREGNANT
- Democratic Debate Ratings Surge!
- Abuelo’s & Bar Louie Exits Easton!
- DJ Envy Is Helping Black Journalists Discover The Unexpected
- Naomi Campbell Served Up 1950’s Supermodel Style For Her Fashion For Relief Runway Show
- Michael Jordan Launching His Own TEQUILA
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: