If you are a fan of the Young & The Restless then you definitely are grieving right now. Kristoff St. John, best known for his role on the long-running soap opera, has passed away at 52 years old.
According to TMZ. com, St. John was found in his home Sunday. Police and paramedics were called and reports say that he was pronounced dead at the scene. There are no reports of foul play but sources believe that alcohol may have played a role. St. John played the character Neil Winters on the show since 1991.
Kristoff and his ex-wife lost their son in 2014 to suicide. In 2017, very close to the anniversary of the suicide of his son, St. John was also placed on a 72-hour hold after threatening to kill himself.
May he rest easy.
- Did Jussie Smollett Stage His Own Attack?
- Payless Closing All Remaining Stores in United States, Liquidation Sales Reportedly Start Soon
- Which Love Jones Character Are You? [quiz]
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- Columbus Arena Football League team is coming back, Schedule announced
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Jazzy Report: Birth Control Pills May Be Impacting Your Relationship
- DL’s Top 10 Romantic Date Ideas If You’re Broke
- Thousands of Ohioans Personal Info Exposed