If you are a fan of the Young & The Restless then you definitely are grieving right now. Kristoff St. John, best known for his role on the long-running soap opera, has passed away at 52 years old.
According to TMZ. com, St. John was found in his home Sunday. Police and paramedics were called and reports say that he was pronounced dead at the scene. There are no reports of foul play but sources believe that alcohol may have played a role. St. John played the character Neil Winters on the show since 1991.
Kristoff and his ex-wife lost their son in 2014 to suicide. In 2017, very close to the anniversary of the suicide of his son, St. John was also placed on a 72-hour hold after threatening to kill himself.
May he rest easy.
- ‘Basketball Wives’ Recap: Aunt Jackie Serves Insanity Once Again
- Tomeka James Started The Extensions Expo 10 Years Ago To Fill A Void In The Haircare Education Community
- Cleveland police officer Facing Charges for Attempted Kidnapping
- Improvements coming to Columbus Dangerous EastSide Intersection
- PHOENIX POLICE MUST NOW DOCUMENT EVERY TIME THEY DRAW THEIR WEAPON
- WOMEN ‘LOSE SIX YEARS OF GREAT SEX’ IN THEIR LIFETIME DUE TO HAVING THEIR PERIOD
- D.L.’s Top 10 Questions Everybody Hates Being Asked
- Wi-Fi inside The Shoe to be available for Ohio State season opener
- Dancing with the Stars Cast Announced!
- Two Bowie State University Students Killed Just Days Apart [Video]