If you are a fan of the Young & The Restless then you definitely are grieving right now. Kristoff St. John, best known for his role on the long-running soap opera, has passed away at 52 years old.
According to TMZ. com, St. John was found in his home Sunday. Police and paramedics were called and reports say that he was pronounced dead at the scene. There are no reports of foul play but sources believe that alcohol may have played a role. St. John played the character Neil Winters on the show since 1991.
Kristoff and his ex-wife lost their son in 2014 to suicide. In 2017, very close to the anniversary of the suicide of his son, St. John was also placed on a 72-hour hold after threatening to kill himself.
May he rest easy.
- ‘Empire’ Recap: It’s Looking Like Andre Is Really Going To Die
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Planet Fitness Offers Teens Free Memberships for Summer, Scholarships and More
- ABC is Bringing The Jeffersons Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Father Of 7-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet Begs Shooter: ‘Show Your Face’
- CDC: Over 150 sickened from E. coli outbreak including Ohio!
- Argument Between Columbus Neighbors Turns Deadly
- Bun B Reportedly Shoots Home Invader, Suspect Arrested
- City of Columbus Hosting a FREE NFL Draft Day Football Clinic for Kids
- Ninth-Grader Commits Suicide After He Was Bullied for Being Gay