Actress Rosario Dawson is in love!
After much speculation and plenty of rumors, Dawson confirmed on Thursday in a video posted by TMZ that she is dating Democratic presidential candidate Cory Booker.
“I am just grateful to be with someone that I respect and love and admire so much,” Dawson said in the video.
Speculation about her and Booker began after were seen together in New York and Washington. Then last month rumors about the two really started to swirl after Booker confirmed he was “dating somebody really special,” in a radio interview.
If Booker runs a successful campaign through 2020, he could end up in the White House which means his Dawson could end up being his first lady.
Either way, Dawson believes that Booker would make a great president, adding, “He’s an amazing human being.” See the video below.
- Criminal Charges Filed Against CPD Officer!
- Here’s Why Tamar Braxton’s Wore Spanx To The ‘Wendy Williams Show’
- Walmart Is Getting A Fashion Upgrade And Collaborating With Iconic NYC Brand Scoop
- Women’s March Did Not Cut Ties With Tamika Mallory. Here’s The Real Story
- HAUTE OR NAUGHT: Singer Tweet Cuts Off Her Long Natural Hair And Opts For A Short Cut For Fall
- FedEx Hiring over 2000 for Holiday Season
- Teen Fatally Stabbed As Peers Watched And Recorded [Video]
- Win Four Tickets to the COSI Family Fun Day!
- Jazzy Report: Robert E. Lee Has To Go
- D.L.’s Top 10 Reasons Couples Argue
Rosario Dawson Confirms She’s Dating Presidential Candidate Cory Booker [VIDEO] was originally published on tlcnaptown.com