Wendy Williams has been pretty quiet about her marriage since the news broke that she had served her husband Kevin Hunter with divorce papers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But just days after, Wendy confirmed on her show that she is moving on with her life with her son. Williams shared that she will be moving out of her sober house and starting a new phase in her life in eight days and credited her time in the sober house for review of her own life.
Williams shared that, “Everybody has things in their life that they’re embarrassed to share with the world, or they’re frightened to share with the world, or they’re not ready to share with the world and addressing my sobriety, my addiction, head on has really helped me sort out every single compartment of my life.”
See her full message here
Wendy looks really happy with her new plans and we wish her well with her new life and sobriety.
- Class of 2022: Enter to Win a Chrome Book
- Saweetie Talks ‘Balance, Breaks and Boundaries’ On ‘Recipe For Change’
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Welcome Their First Child!
- $2 million winning lottery ticket sold in Grove City
- Ohio lawmakers to debate bill to ban gender-affirming care for LGBTQ+ youth
- Congrats! Supa Cent Engaged To Boyfriend Rayzor
- 'Mad' Buffalo 911 Dispatcher Expected To Be Fire
- Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Welcomes Their Baby, “She HAD A BOY YALL”!
- Florida Students Spell Out N-Word, Anti-CRT Republicans Silent
- Kenya Moore Calls Marlo Hampton An Ex-Con, Marlo Claps Back ‘Round Of Applause To All The Ex-Cons Who’ve Turned Their Life Around’
Wendy Williams Confirms Divorce and Shares Future Plans was originally published on wiznation.com