Oh boy! This whole Wendy Williams drama has taken a left turn. There is a male singer name Aveon Falstar, who claims that he had a sexual affair with Kevin Hunter. Check out the video below:
According to Eurweb.com, Falstar, for whatever reason, shared this “very interesting” info with Tasha K in the video above at about the 7:05 mark. He broke it down as to how the whole sexual encounter allegedly happened.
It began when his talent as a singer led him to be in the audience during the warm-up session for “The Wendy Williams Show.” The warm-up guy asked him to show if he can blow and he did and ultimately got the attention of Kevin Hunter who signed him to some kind of agreement. In any event, he says that a sexual relationship resulted that had an imbalance of power that he claims made him see himself as a “boy toy.”
Do you believe this story??
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Frank Ocean Opening Queer NightClub in NYC!
- Everything You Need To Know About Bra Maintenance
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important