This might be one of the grossest stories we’ve heard in a very long time! Several middle school students from Hyatts Middle School in Powell are under investigation after allegedly putting urine and semen in teachers food!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Last Thursday students allegedly put the bodily fluids in crepes that were being served to teachers. The sheriff’s office was notified of the issue after a video was allegedly turned into Olentangy School administrators that showed the incident happening. The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office is leading the investigation that could lead to felony assault charges.
- Governor DeWine Activating National Guard In Columbus
- Columbus Citywide Curfew Begins Tonight At 10pm
- Ab Workouts to Get You Up and Moving
- Congresswoman Joyce Beatty & City Council President Hardin Maced During Protest!!
- Beyonce Demands More Charges To Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death
- Riots Erupt in Downtown Cleveland
- Protestors Gather Again In Columbus, City Declares Emergency
- “Dear Black Brotha…” An Open Letter To Black Men In America
- Jackie Aina Calls Out Fashion Nova & PLT Over Their Silence On Social Injustice
- Tamar Braxton Did A Lot Of Self-Reflecting And Is Focused On Changing The Narrative Around Her TV Persona