According to a survey conducted by Tommy John 45% of Americans admit to not wearing clean underwear every day! As a matter of fact, 1 in 2 Americans say that they have worn the same pair of underwear for two or more days!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
I know what you’re thinking…. disgusting right? Well we aren’t done with the gross facts yet. 46% of American’s have owned the same pair of underwear for one year or more and 38% of American’s don’t even know how long they’ve owned their oldest pair of underwear.
Now, why is this gross? Clean underwear can contain up to 10,000 living bacteria with all types of microorganisms and fungal germs. This can lead to various infections and many days of misery.
How do you avoid clean nasty underwear? Throw them away every six months and buy fresh pairs! But don’t forget to wash them before you wear them.
- Joe Biden Announces Kamala Harris As His Pick For Vice President
- Ben Vereen’s Son Benjamin Vereen Jr., Dead At 55
- Michelle Obama Preps DNC Speech Set To Be Her ‘Major Contribution To The 2020 Race’
- Gary’s Tea: Chrissy Teigen Poses Topless And Gary Feels Some Type Of Way [WATCH]
- ‘Sanford and Son’ and ‘Good Times’ Actor Has Passes Away At 91
- L.A. County Sheriffs Point Guns at Three Black Teens as Bystander Informs ‘They’re the Victims’:
- Here Are the 10 Best Things About Getting Old…..
- Cardi B Is Dripping In Diamonds On The September Cover Of Elle Magazine
- Education in Columbus: An Urban One Virtual Town Hall Pt. 2
- If You’re A Fan Of Bobbi Brown’s Vitamin Enriched Face Base, You’re Going To Love The New Eye Base