According to a survey conducted by Tommy John 45% of Americans admit to not wearing clean underwear every day! As a matter of fact, 1 in 2 Americans say that they have worn the same pair of underwear for two or more days!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
I know what you’re thinking…. disgusting right? Well we aren’t done with the gross facts yet. 46% of American’s have owned the same pair of underwear for one year or more and 38% of American’s don’t even know how long they’ve owned their oldest pair of underwear.
Now, why is this gross? Clean underwear can contain up to 10,000 living bacteria with all types of microorganisms and fungal germs. This can lead to various infections and many days of misery.
How do you avoid clean nasty underwear? Throw them away every six months and buy fresh pairs! But don’t forget to wash them before you wear them.
- Urban One TV Launches in Columbus
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Governor DeWine Not Lifting Ohio’s Mask Mandate Anytime Soon
- Columbus Catholic School Teacher Fired After Telling Class the Cause of George Floyd’s Death was ‘Disputed’
- The Curvy Girl-Approved Review Of Lori Harvey’s Collection With Naked Wardrobe
- What’s Trending?! Is It Too Soon To Lift Mask Mandates? [WATCH]
- Black Tony Learns What It Takes To Give Your Life Over To The Lord [WATCH]
- One Night Only: A Complete Guide To The 2021 NBA All-Star Weekend
- Celebrity Hairstylist Monaé Everett Launches The Texture Style Awards
- Polaris Fashion Mall Evacuated Due to Shooting
- Big Sean Reveals He Contemplated Suicide On Several Times
- The Jackson Water Crisis: Decades Of Disrepair, Disinvestment Frustrate Efforts To Restore Service In Mississippi