Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- City of Columbus Launches “We Rise Together” Tee with Homage for Scholarship
- Cincinnati Public School students return to blended learning February 1st
- Happy Birthday, Dance Legend: Debbie Allen Keeps Dance Alive For 68 Years
- 16 Sultry Sade Tracks Perfect For The Winter
- Finish The Lyric: Test Your Knowledge Of These Aaliyah Songs
- Prayers Up: Minnesota Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns Reveals He Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- SPORTS: Two Cavs-Wizards Games Postponed Because of COVID-19
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy