Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
- 7 Highly Pigmented Eyeliners That Will Accentuate Your Melanin
- Go Ahead And Splurge On Queen’s Dope Animal Print Boots! You Deserve It.
- These Pantene ‘Going Home For The Holidays’ Ads Featuring Black Trans Women Gave Us All The Feels!
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Cheaters Say
- Easton Rooftop Bar Opens This Weekend!
- Reclaim Your Christmas With These Perfect Maxine Waters Gifts!
- What’s The Real Reason Destiny’s Child Broke Up?
- Morning Minute: Jerry Jones Recognizes Tom’s Greatness
- Tom’s Surprise: Chris Paul
- Reverend Al Sharpton: Time To Get Fired Up