Kentucky Fried Chicken has announced the release of a plant-based fried chicken recipe coming to stores! KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available to customers at a store in Smyrna, Georgia, near Atlanta’s SunTrust Park this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Beyond Meat has been a big craze spreading the nation so much so even Burger King added their Impossible Burger to their menu countrywide. But KFC is the first fast-food restaurant to offer a Beyond Meat friend chicken to their menu.
KFC will offer it’s Smyrna location customers their Beyond Fried Chicken in nuggets or boneless wings. Prices range from $1.99-$8.49 depending on the quantity ordered. No word on when KFC’s “Beyond Fried Chicken” will be available in additional stores.
- Win Tickets to the Drive in Concert ft. Bone Thugs N Harmony and Twista
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- People Think Biden Threw Obama Under The Bus On Immigration During Final Presidential Debate
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- News You Can’t Use: Where To Find A Good Man If You’re Over 40 [WATCH]
- Judge Upholds Derek Chauvin’s Most Serious Murder Charge As Other George Floyd Cops
- Jeff Johnson Talks About A Voter Intimidation Letter From The Proud Boys [WATCH]
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Look At My African American: Donald Trump Shares ‘New York Post’ Cover Featuring 50 Cent On Instagram