Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis has been indicted on four felony counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor. Davis was arrested on September 5th after a tip was made to local authorities.
Since his initial arrest authorities have gone over the evidence and have now officially charged Davis with four counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor. According to reports, Davis was downloading and emailing several images to himself containing child pornography. Images were found on personal computers, laptops, and tablets and in his home after a search warrant was issued.
According to 10TV, “The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that a Yahoo! Inc. account associated with Davis’ email address had downloaded a significant amount of suspected child pornography.”
Authorities decided to indict Davis on the most egregious images that were found.
Davis was a meteorologist in Central Ohio with WBNS 10TV for 31 years.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rest In Power: Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
- Columbus Man Caught Up In Largest International Child Porn Bust!
- Man Arrested After High Speed Chase & Stealing Whitehall Police Cruiser!
- Ohio Law taking Effect Requires Cigarette buyers to be 21
- TRIED IT: I’m Obsessed With The Multiple Ways To Wear Glitter Eyeliner
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: Nicki Minaj Has Her Fendi Prints On. Are You Feeling The Look? [POLL]
- VIDEO: Watch The Historic Democratic Debate that Went Down in Ohio
- COLUMBUS: $15 per Hour Wage for City Workers!
- Time to Get PAID!!! Columbus announces $15 per hour minimum wage for full-time city employees
- GET THE LOOK: Shop These Stylish Dupes To Rihanna’s Leopard YSL Dress