Former 10tv meteorologist Mike Davis has been indicted on four felony counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor. Davis was arrested on September 5th after a tip was made to local authorities.
Since his initial arrest authorities have gone over the evidence and have now officially charged Davis with four counts of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor. According to reports, Davis was downloading and emailing several images to himself containing child pornography. Images were found on personal computers, laptops, and tablets and in his home after a search warrant was issued.
According to 10TV, “The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force (ICAC) received a tip from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children that a Yahoo! Inc. account associated with Davis’ email address had downloaded a significant amount of suspected child pornography.”
Authorities decided to indict Davis on the most egregious images that were found.
Davis was a meteorologist in Central Ohio with WBNS 10TV for 31 years.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Columbus 9-Year-Old Goes Viral After Making Speech At City Protest
- Co-Founder Dyana Williams Talks The Birth Of Black Music Month [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Counselor Yunetta Spring Breaks Down Types Of Trauma You May Be Dealing With [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- We’re With You In This
- 5 Mistakes You May Still Be Making with Face Masks
- Today is the Music Industry’s Black Out Tuesday!
- Saweetie & PrettyLittleThing Launch Second Collab With Proceeds Going to BLM
- 1 in 5 Teachers May Not Return to School in the Fall
- Bevy Smith Called Virgil Abloh A ‘Basic B*tch’ And I Haven’t Stopped Laughing Since
- #WendysIsOverParty Trends After Wendy’s Donates $400,000 To Trump