32-year-old substitute teacher Tiffani Shadell Lankford was arrested on Friday after being caught on cell phone video stomping and punching a 16-year-old student at Lehman High School in Kyle, Texas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Witnesses say that Lankford became aggravated with the class confronting the victim at some point. In the video, you’ll see the student swing on Lankford where then she retaliates with several punches and eventually pulling the student out of their chair to the ground and following with stomping the student in the head. Several students ran out of the classroom for help while others captured the beating on their cell phones.
Lankford was arrested and charged with a felony charge of aggravated assault. Lankford was also fired from the position she has held with the school since August.
Warning this footage can be disturbing
Lankford has since bonded out of jail. The student was seen at a local hospital and was released after.
- Trevor Noah Will Host 2021 Grammys & The Academy Announces Nominations
- Beyonce Leads 2021 Grammy Nominations, Roddy Ricch Follows
- SPORTS: Cleveland Cavaliers Reportedly Set to Keep Matthew Dellavedova For Another Year
- Tyler Perry Fed Thousands Of Atlanta Families For Thanksgiving
- Win $100 from Hyundai Driving Through the Community
- Chrisette Michele Talks Her New Fashion Line, Women’s Empowerment, And The Power of Community
- It’s A Wrap: Alana Mayo Files For Divorce From Lena Waithe
- Jennifer Lopez is Being Accused of Copying Beyonce’s Grammy Performance, We Kinda Agree
- Marvel Studio’s Announces Production Date For ‘Black Panther’ Sequel
- SPORTS: Tristan Thompson Reportedly Leaves the Cleveland Cavaliers for the Boston Celtics