32-year-old substitute teacher Tiffani Shadell Lankford was arrested on Friday after being caught on cell phone video stomping and punching a 16-year-old student at Lehman High School in Kyle, Texas.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Witnesses say that Lankford became aggravated with the class confronting the victim at some point. In the video, you’ll see the student swing on Lankford where then she retaliates with several punches and eventually pulling the student out of their chair to the ground and following with stomping the student in the head. Several students ran out of the classroom for help while others captured the beating on their cell phones.
Lankford was arrested and charged with a felony charge of aggravated assault. Lankford was also fired from the position she has held with the school since August.
Warning this footage can be disturbing
Lankford has since bonded out of jail. The student was seen at a local hospital and was released after.
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Gov. DeWine Announces Plans to End Mask Mandates and Health Orders in Ohio
- Every Referee Officiating The 2021 NBA All-Star Game Will Be An HBCU Graduate
- Bojangles Opening Multiple Locations in Columbus
- Front Page News: QAnon Conspiracy Theory Suspected To Breach Capitol Hill [WATCH]
- Robin Thicke Talks New Single, “Look Easy” & How Loss Inspired His Latest Album [WATCH]
- Kenya Moore Gets Emotional When Talking About The Love Songs From Marc Daly
- LisaRaye Said This About Draya Michele Or Joseline Hernandez Reviving Her Role In The Player’s Club [WATCH]
- Mathew Knowles Calls Fans “Idiots” For Comparing Chloe Bailey To Beyoncé
- UPDATE, Polaris Mall Shooting on Wednesday
- Columbus City School Employee Facing Child Poronography Charges