Tyler Perry recently held a grand opening at his 330-acre studio lot in Georgia to celebrity fanfare! Located on the grounds of the former Fort McPherson Military base that includes 12 sound stages, a historic district, countless sets, and even outdoor greenspace.
Perry has been developing Tyler Perry Studios for years all while shooting some of our favorite shows and movies like Black Panther, The Walking Dead, The Haves and the Have Nots, Acrimony, the Madea franchises and more!
But the burning question in everyone’s mind is can you tour Tyler Perry Studios? Sadly not right now, but when I called the studios I was told to check back sometime in February of 2020 and hopefully tours will open up to the public. But that doesn’t mean you can’t see past the gates of the new studios, Perry recently gave Architectural Digest a personal tour of the massive $250 million facilities.
Check out the tour where Perry shows off the various homes on the lot along with a hospital, church, hotel, courtrooms and much more!
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- City of Columbus Launches “We Rise Together” Tee with Homage for Scholarship
- Cincinnati Public School students return to blended learning February 1st
- Happy Birthday, Dance Legend: Debbie Allen Keeps Dance Alive For 68 Years
- 16 Sultry Sade Tracks Perfect For The Winter
- Finish The Lyric: Test Your Knowledge Of These Aaliyah Songs
- Prayers Up: Minnesota Timberwolves’ Karl-Anthony Towns Reveals He Has Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Mompreneur Melissa Dewgard Created My Melanin Fits To Celebrate The Culture. Period.
- SPORTS: Two Cavs-Wizards Games Postponed Because of COVID-19
- Biden Calls For Bold Rescue Plan To Tackle Economy