Tyler Perry recently held a grand opening at his 330-acre studio lot in Georgia to celebrity fanfare! Located on the grounds of the former Fort McPherson Military base that includes 12 sound stages, a historic district, countless sets, and even outdoor greenspace.
Perry has been developing Tyler Perry Studios for years all while shooting some of our favorite shows and movies like Black Panther, The Walking Dead, The Haves and the Have Nots, Acrimony, the Madea franchises and more!
But the burning question in everyone’s mind is can you tour Tyler Perry Studios? Sadly not right now, but when I called the studios I was told to check back sometime in February of 2020 and hopefully tours will open up to the public. But that doesn’t mean you can’t see past the gates of the new studios, Perry recently gave Architectural Digest a personal tour of the massive $250 million facilities.
Check out the tour where Perry shows off the various homes on the lot along with a hospital, church, hotel, courtrooms and much more!
- Columbus Police Searching For Missing 39-Year-Old Man!
- MANE TALK: New Jersey Is The Newest State To Ban Natural Hair Discrimination
- Werk! Regina King And Lizzo Named EW’s Entertainers Of The Year
- GED Section: The Most Racist Word In America Is ‘No’
- Get Your $1 Doughnuts At Krispy Kreme TODAY ONLY!
- Huggy Lowdown: So Glad To Have J. Back!
- Shaun King: Thank You Tom Joyner
- Tom’s Surprise: Tyler Perry
- August Alsina Is Rocking A Mane Full Of Curls & We Have Questions
- Tom’s Surprise: Mary J. Blige