Tyler Perry recently held a grand opening at his 330-acre studio lot in Georgia to celebrity fanfare! Located on the grounds of the former Fort McPherson Military base that includes 12 sound stages, a historic district, countless sets, and even outdoor greenspace.
Perry has been developing Tyler Perry Studios for years all while shooting some of our favorite shows and movies like Black Panther, The Walking Dead, The Haves and the Have Nots, Acrimony, the Madea franchises and more!
But the burning question in everyone’s mind is can you tour Tyler Perry Studios? Sadly not right now, but when I called the studios I was told to check back sometime in February of 2020 and hopefully tours will open up to the public. But that doesn’t mean you can’t see past the gates of the new studios, Perry recently gave Architectural Digest a personal tour of the massive $250 million facilities.
Check out the tour where Perry shows off the various homes on the lot along with a hospital, church, hotel, courtrooms and much more!
- Taraji P. Henson Looks Like Royalty In A Purple Chanel Look
- Marjorie Harvey Gives Us Style Goals In Her Latest IG Reel
- Ciara Posts A Romantic Reel On Instagram In Honor Of Her And Russell Wilson’s 6th Anniversary
- Rosa Parks Letter Opposing Clarence Thomas’ SCOTUS Confirmation Has Resurfaced
- Airbnb Guests File Lawsuit On Host Who Allegedly Recorded Them Having Sex On Hidden Cam
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Naomi Campbell Shines On The Balenciaga Runway In A Massive Victorian Era Ballroom Gown
- State Senator Tiara Mack Receives Backlash For Twerking On Tiktok
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo