Lockdown has given us a lot of at home time with our families, which is a great thing. Many parents are taking advantage of that time by investing into their kids. Here are a list of some of the top ways parents are bonding with their children.
According SWNS, a new survey asked people to name the top ways they’ve bonded with their kids in quarantine and here are the top answers:
1. Playing games with them. 52% said they’ve done more of it.
2. Showing them one of your favorite movies, 45%.
3. Exposing them to an old TV show you like, 41%.
4. Letting them help in the kitchen, 39%.
5. Talking and listening to them more, 37%.
6. More playtime in general, 37%.
7. Playing video games together, 36%.
8. Reading books together, 35%.
9. Exposing them to your favorite music, 34%.
10. Teaching them about one of your hobbies, 31%.
For more details, click here.
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Angel Reese Speaks Out Amid Rumor She Was Suspended For Poor Grades, Social Media Chimes In
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Two Crazy Grandma's Fight While Daughter Gives Birth
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022