As of July 23rd, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state because of COVID-19. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Well, the answer to this question is pretty simple? If you qualified for the first stimulus payment, you’ll qualify for the second! The amounts are the same as $1,200 but some could receive less. Here is a break down of the criteria for the second stimulus payment to Americans if passed.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less for single people or $150,000 or less for a married couple will qualify to receive the full $1,200
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income between $75,000 – $99,000 or a married couple earning between $150,000 – $198,000 will qualify but for less than the $1,200.
- Families with children under the age of 17 that have claimed them on their tax returns will receive an additional $500 per child.
If passed, President Trump must approve and sign into law. Payments will start going out a few short weeks after. via direct deposit for most. According to Money.com if things go smoothly payments could be in the hand of Americans by Labor day.
- Gary’s Tea: Lala Opens Up About Co-Parenting With Carmelo Anthony [WATCH]
- Black Tony Finally Explains Why He Never Comes To Work! [VIDEO]
- Aspiring Black Cops Say Racist Hurdles Kept Them Out Of Philly Police Force
- Top 10 Little Things that Keep Us Happy During Pandemic!
- Support A Breastfeeding Mom With Lansinoh’s #MamaPromise
- What Types of Alcohol Makes You Act Out the Most!
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- Kerry Washington Rocks A Fro On The Cover Of Town & Country Magazine
- Cincinnati: Shooting In Mt Airy
- Fake ‘Black People Vote For Trump’ Account Is Part Of Huge Takedowns By Facebook