As of July 23rd, Americans are a step closer to receiving a second stimulus check due to the economic state because of COVID-19. But who qualifies for a second stimulus check?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Well, the answer to this question is pretty simple? If you qualified for the first stimulus payment, you’ll qualify for the second! The amounts are the same as $1,200 but some could receive less. Here is a break down of the criteria for the second stimulus payment to Americans if passed.
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income of $75,000 or less for single people or $150,000 or less for a married couple will qualify to receive the full $1,200
- Anyone with an adjusted gross income between $75,000 – $99,000 or a married couple earning between $150,000 – $198,000 will qualify but for less than the $1,200.
- Families with children under the age of 17 that have claimed them on their tax returns will receive an additional $500 per child.
If passed, President Trump must approve and sign into law. Payments will start going out a few short weeks after. via direct deposit for most. According to Money.com if things go smoothly payments could be in the hand of Americans by Labor day.
- The HistoryMakers Celebrates 20 years Of African American Leadership
- GG Townson Explains The Pressure Of Playing In The Salt-N-Pepa Biopic [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Front Page News: Here’s What Joe And Kamala Are Doing On Their First Day In Office [WATCH]
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Get It Right, Get It Tight: Tiffany Haddish Shows Off Her 30-Day Body Transformation
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Cincinnati: The Plan For CPS Students To Return To School Week Of Feb 1st
- Joe Exotic Says He Was “Too Gay” To Receive Trump Pardon
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Viral: A Thread Of Our Favorite Bernie Sanders Memes From The Inauguration
- Tennis Superstar Naomi Osaka Becomes New Global Ambassador for TAG Heuer