Grab your Buckeye gear! According to sources, the Big Ten is expected to announce Football will resume in October. In August, the Conference voted to postpone all fall sports due to concerns over Coronavirus COVID-19. University Presidents voted 11-3 in the August vote with only Nebraska, Ohio State, and Iowa pushing to move forward with the fall season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The News was first reported by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel.
October 23rd is the reported return date for the conference making it an 8 game season. The timing should allow the Big Ten to be represented in the Collge Football Playoff before the announcement of teams in October.
No official word or statement from Ohio State has been made but this post was made just after the news broke on Ohio State Footballs Instagram Account.
We will have more as the news develops.
- Tanqueray Returns With #TattletalesFromTanqueray Series With Help From Humans of New York
- Pro Athletes Express Their Disappointment With Breonna Taylor Indictment
- MLB Commits $10 Million To Push For Diversity In Baseball– From The Field To The Front Office
- Chris Rock Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’ Season Premiere, Megan Thee Stallion Musical Guest
- Travis Scott Visits Michael Jordan’s Crib In His Latest Visuals To “FRANCHISE”
- White Supremacist Shot Dead By California Cops After Failed Ambush
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President
- Here Are All of The New Products Amazon Announced For This Fall
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Co-Signs Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Chicago Church That Held Emmett Till’s Funeral Placed On List Of U.S. Endangered Sites