A grand jury has decided to indict 1 officer involved in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor, more than six months after the EMT was shot to death by Lousiville police officers in her home. The case has sparked global attention as numerous calls have been made to Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron to charge the officers.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Officer Brett Hankison, who was dismissed by the Louisville Police Department earlier this year, was indicted on three counts of 1st degree wanton endangerment. Bond has been set at $15,000 full cash and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
If convicted, Hankison faces up to 5 years in prison.
This is a developing story.
- Candace Owens Illogically Feels Vindicated By Lil Wayne’s Endorsement Of Trump
- With All These Pro-Trump Rappers, Never Forget How ASAP Rocky Snubbed 45
- Prices Going Up: Netflix Subscriptions Increased!
- Carly Cushnie’s Luxury Brand Comes To An End After 12 Years
- Data Shows Older Black Voters In Key Battleground States Have Already Made Election History
- Ayesha Curry Debuts Braided Bantu Knots On The Cover Of Sweet July Magazine
- 5 Must-Have Items From The adidas x IVY PARK Drop
- Hot Spot: This Kardashian Shared Their Experience With Dealing With Coronavirus [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Tiffany Haddish And Common Break Up? [WATCH]
- AAA Tips to Stay Safe & Avoid Tricksters This Halloween!
One Officer Indicted In Connection With Breonna Taylor’s Murder was originally published on myhoustonmajic.com